- Refurbished 18th Century cottage
- Close to Romiley and yet on the doorstep of Peak Forest Canal
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge and dining kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Off road parking and garden
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. A charming 18th century cottage situated conveniently close to Romiley Village and on the doorstep of the Peak Forest Canal. The property has just been refurbished to include a new kitchen, re-decoration and new floor coverings throughout. Featuring: Entrance vestibule, lounge with beamed ceiling, dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking. Gas central heating is installed. RESTRICTIONS: No smokers. Small pets considered.