- A STUNNING and surprisingly SPACIOUS home
- Living room and inner hall/office
- Superb fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs w.c.
- Utility cellar
- Large double bedroom with adjoining dressing/sitting area
- Luxury en-suite bathroom
- Attractive gardens to three sides
WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR! This property does not disappoint - it is TRULY STUNNING! This 18th century semi-detached cottage was once the local Blacksmith's and later a Hat Shop but now forms a surprisingly spacious and comfortable home with attractive gardens to three sides. With gas fired central heating and double glazing the property includes an entrance porch, living room, inner hall/office, modern fitted dining kitchen with certain integrated appliances, a downstairs w.c., utility cellar and a large double bedroom with adjoining sitting/dressing area and an en-suite luxury bathroom. There is layby parking off the road to the front. Other than white goods, the property is offered unfurnished but larger items may be available for the successful tenant to purchase if required. RESTRICTIONS - No pets.