- Detached Bungalow on a Large Corner Plot
- Well Tended Gardens with Woodland to the Rear
- 27ft Garage with Potential for Conversion
- Large Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- Beautifully Presented Throughout with Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Quiet, Highly Sought After Location
Located in a sought after cul-de-sac, is this stunning detached bungalow, which is set on a large corner plot with ample parking and a lovely woodland back drop to the rear. Featuring Entrance hall, living room with patio door opening onto the garden, newly fitted kitchen with integrated larder fridge, dishwasher and microwave, 3 bedrooms (main with fitted furniture) and newly fitted shower room, 27ft garage (ideal for conversion) and separate WC. Gas central heating is installed along with uPVC double glazing and outside there is a driveway providing off road parking and enclosed low maintenance garden backing onto the woodland. Take a look - bungalows in this location do not often come to market and always prove popular. EPC rating D.