- Stunning double fronted Grade II listed cottage showing 'special historical and arthitectural interest'
- Located in this sought after conservation area close to Romiley Golf and Cricket Clubs
- Enjoying a host of original features and yet being systempathetically modernised throughout
- Recently installed luxury bathroom and gas central heating boiler
- 2 large reception rooms and fitted kitchen
- Generous sized enclosed rear lawned garden enjoying a welcome degree of privacy
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Viewing absolutely essential to appreciate just what is on offer here.
Full of charm and character, this beautifully presented Grade II listed cottage is located in a sought after conservation area close to Romiley Golf and Cricket Clubs. Sarting life as 2 smaller cottages this generous sized double fronted period home is full of original features and yet has been sympathetically modernised to feature a range of modern fixtures and fittings including a recently installed luxury bathroom and modern gas central heating boiler. The accommodation features: Entrance hall which opens to the 2 large reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces, fitted kitchen with oven and integral dishwasher, 2 large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a luxury bathroom. The cottage has a large enclosed lawned garden enjoying a welcome degree of privacy, patio area and a garden store. Convenient for Romiley Village with it's railway station, independent shops and theatre, and yet on the doorstep of some stunning countryside this cottage listed as showing 'special historic and architectural interest' really does tick all the boxes. EPC rating E.