- Superbly presented period terraced located in the heart of Romiley Village
- 3 generous sized bedrooms plus converted loft space which could be utilised as a home office/guest bedroom
- Full of original features and yet with modern fixtures and fittings
- 2 reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Catchment area for Romiley Primary and Marple Hall Secondary Schools
- Low maintenance patio garden to the rear with a brick built garden store
Located on a highly regarded road in the heart of the Village, close to the Primary School, Park and Railway Station is this much improved 3 bedroom period terraced home. Superbly presented, the 'ready to move into' generous sized property features: Entrance hall, lounge with open fireplace, dining room with French doors, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom and to the second floor, a useful loft room which makes for an occasional bedroom or home office. Gas central heating is installed along with uPVC double glazing and outside there are low maintenance gardens with artificial grass and stone patio area to the rear along with a brick built garden store. These houses always prove extremely popular so contact us to book your appointment to view. EPC rating E.