- Two double bedroom semi detached located on this popular cul-de-sac
- Good sized lawned rear garden and patio that extends to the side of the property
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite surfaces, oven, hob, extractor, freezer and washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with white suite
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Driveway providing off road parking
This is a popular cul-de-sac location, convenient for Romiley Village and in the catchment for Romiley Primary and Marple Hall Secondary Schools. This two bedroom semi detached home has a driveway providing off road parking and a generous sized lawned rear garden and patio with further space to the side of the property should you wish to extend (subject to planning permission). Sure to interest first time buyers the accommodation features: Entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with granite surfaces and appliances including oven, hob, extractor, washing machine and freezer, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Gas central heating is installed along with uPVC double glazing and the property is offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC rating: D.