- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi enjoying a large corner plot with lawned gardens to three sides
- Large open plan fitted dining kitchen with French doors and integral oven, hob and extractor
- 3 good sized bedrooms, one with a modern range of built in wardrobes
- Luxury shower room
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Popular location close to Woodland and in the catchment for Romiley Primary and Marple Hall Secondary School
- Large hardstanding to the side and two garden stores
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! This beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi detached is presented to exacting standards and sits within a generous sized corner plot with gardens to three sides. This 'ready to walk into' home is sure to interest first time buyers or somebody with a growing family who will appreciate that the property falls into the catchment for Romiley Primary and Marple Hall Secondary Schools. Featuring: Entrance hall, lounge, open plan fitted dining kitchen with French doors, oven, hob and extractor, 3 generous sized bedrooms with a range of built in wardrobes to one of the rooms and a luxury shower room. Gas central heating is installed along with uPVC double glazing and the property has been re-roofed. Outside to the rear is a brick built store and further garden shed and hardstanding to the side. This is sure to prove a popular home and we would suggest an early viewing if you do not want to miss out. EPC rating C.